How It Works
Our COVID-19 Antibody test is a blood test that checks for a type of antibody called immunoglobulin G (IgG) that is the result of past or recent exposure to COVID-19. This is not a test for an active infection.
- Click the 'Get Started Now' button and answer the screener questions to determine if you're eligible.
- Enter your patient information and purchase your test online.
- Receive your Sample Collection Kit by mail in 1-3 days.
- Register the Kit online and collect your blood drop sample from your finger at home. Follow instructions to mail it back the same day using the pre-paid envelope.
- Our lab will conduct our validated test on your sample.
- We email you when your test results are ready to be viewed online, typically within 24-48 hours of receipt of your sample by our lab.