How It Works
After you have been appropriately screened for COVID-19 testing in line with current US guidelines, the test detects the (SARS-CoV-2) virus's genetic material in your respiratory system from a nasal swab sample. As part of the service included in your purchase price, a doctor reviews your information and places an order for you, if appropriate. We use a nationwide network of independent physicians, via our partnership with PWNHealth*, who are authorized to order lab tests and help ensure test results are delivered appropriately.
- Click 'Get Started Now' and answer the screener questions to determine if you're eligible.
- Enter your patient information and purchase your test online.
- Our partner physician reviews and authorizes your COVID-19 lab test order if appropriate.
- Receive your Sample Collection Kit by mail in 1-3 days.
- Register the Kit online. Then follow the instructions to collect your nasal swab sample at home and overnight mail it back the same day using the pre-paid envelope. No PPE required and no risk of mutual infection.
- Our lab conducts our validated test on your sample.
- We email you when your test results are ready to be viewed online, typically within 24-48 hours of receipt of your sample by our lab.
- After you receive your results, you will have an opportunity to have a telehealth consult with an independent licensed physician or other healthcare provider from PWNHealth, who can answer any questions you may have about your test results and help determine next steps.
* PWNHealth is an independent healthcare provider network that provides oversight services to you in connection with the laboratory testing that you have requested. PWNHealth and its services are independent from the laboratory and company from whom you requested and registered for the test and their services.